Friday 18 March 2016

Makeup Confessions : A Lolita Obsession

Friday 18 March 2016




As a child, I was obsessed with colorful, scented glosses. Especially, the ones that had swirls in them. Anybody remembers those ? 90s kid :) Now, I am all about the mattes. I love a good matte lip. My favorite colors are those kylie jenner grungy shades. I am always on the hunt for the perfect rosy - brown shade. And I think I found my favourite lip color. All hail - KAT VON D LOLITA.

Its my birthday this month and I love gifting myself lots of things! (self-obsessed much?) So, on my trip to Sephora I saw that this shade was out of stock. Then when I was checking out my stuff, I asked the cashier if there are any in stock. I couldn't believe it when she brought one for me.

This is a lovely rosy-brown shade, which is completely matte. The long doe foot applicator makes it a dream to apply. It has the perfect mousse like consistency and it lasts for a long time on the lips. I think I am in love with this. No, seriously it is that good. Its worth all the hype and much more. I haven't tried Lolita II, but I think I need to. This shade will definitely flatter all skin tones. I still love my drugstore lip colors but, this one makes me feel special. If you don't like matte lips, you need to give this a try ! It will change your perception about liquid lipsticks. If you don't want to spend money on this a similar, but not perfect dupe is the Revlon Matte Balm in Sultry.

Lots of love,

Lubna

♥ Follow me on Instagram @lubnaumar






8 comments:

  1. Really pretty :) xx

    Christine │ www.beautyinyoureyes.weebly.com/blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a gorgeous colour and it really suits your skin tone! X

    Love, Maia
    www.maiacreed.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a perfect choice for your skin tone! I absolutely love Lolita, my cousin brought it back from Canada for me - I am desperate to get my hands on lolita 2 though, it swatches very differently but seems equally as beautiful.

    Sammy xo.

    www.littlefickle.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is such a great color, it looks amazing on you <3
    blameitonbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks perfect on you! Do you want to be friends with me on bloglovin? If yes, just follow me and I'll follow your blog back ASAP!<3 http://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/anna-alina-3947784

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wish I could get my hands on Kat Von D! May have to place a Sephora order xx

    Alice Anne // Annie Writes Beauty

    ReplyDelete

TheMissLubna © 2014