Sunday 13 March 2016

OOTD || Cool for the Summer

Sunday 13 March 2016
Fashion and comfort should go hand in hand. You can't feel sexy and confident when you are uncomfortable. I feel pretty amazing in this outfit because everything fits so well. This lovely crotchet top is a definite showstopper. The delicate detailing just stole my heart. And who doesn't love tailored trousers ? I feel so casual yet so chic.
 
I like investing in watches and I have a lovely collection. This piece has so many memories attached and in my opinion, watches will never lose their place in this world. They bring this feeling of sophistication.


Finding comfortable clothes which flatter you is the key to looking good. Everything was perfect today ! The weather was surprisingly pleasant today and I decided to take a long walk. Walks make me feel like I am at peace with myself and the world; I forget all my troubles and just admire mother nature.
 

 
Top: Forever21 LA
Trousers: Forever21
Shoes: Primark
Watch: FCUK
Bag: Co-lab by Christopher Ron

I want to thank each and everyone of you for reading and appreciating my work. My exams are coming up but I promise I will be regularly posting content. The feedback on my depression story has been great and I am touched by all the lovely comments.

Lubna

6 comments:

  1. Those tailored trousers look beautiful on you, and I also love going out with a watch, I feel it gives a sense of class. Thanks, keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a gorgeous outfit, you look lovely! :)

    Layla xx

    http://www.sprinklesofstyle.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree that you can't feel sexy and confident without being comfortable. I always opt for comfort over anything else!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that top! I would wear it with jeans and some Converse.

    Heba xx || The Heba

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey girl I loved the outfit! the white crop top is really cute :)

    My recent post: Maybelline Colossal Liner Black Review, Swatch, FOTD !!

    ReplyDelete

TheMissLubna © 2014