Wednesday 8 February 2017

An unexpected favourite...

Wednesday 8 February 2017
Becca x Jaclyn Hill Face Palette

Everybody has that one beauty product, that they don't reach out for. Mine was this dark rusty colored blush called Amaretto in the Becca x Jaclyn Hill Face Palette. Becca's products are very pigmented; therefore, I thought this blush would make me look like sun dried tomato. But, I was wrong, very very wrong. This blush has become a new favourite. I use it almost everyday because it compliments my nude lip colors. It comes off as a beautiful peachy tan color on my cheeks. Its like one of those sculpting blushes. It makes me look sun kissed and contoured; all at the same time. I tried searching for a full sized version at Sephora, sadly I couldn't find one. This product is truly a gem. A little goes a long way and you can build it up slowly, if you want to.
 

 
So, go ahead and give that neglected beauty product a chance. You might be surprised ! If you're wondering why my highlight shade looks funny; it broke and I had to set it using rubbing alcohol :(
 
Follow me on Instagram and Bloglovin' >>> links are on the right !
 
Bisoux,
 
Lubna

8 comments:

  1. Oooh, what gorgeous shades, great pictures too!!
    Have a lovely weekend :)
    Rosanna x
    Rose's Rooftop

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes yes yes I fell in love with that blush too! I am someone who never wears blush and didn't use this palette for ages but soon became obsessed with Amaretto. It looks so incredible on tan/medium skin, glad you love it too. Gorgeous post and photos, have a lovely weekend xxx

    ALittleKiran | Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah that's such a stunning shade. It's quite unique too xx

    Gemma ♡ Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love when shades are buildable and you add as much as you want. Love the shade, so pretty! x

    Yiota
    PinkDaisyLoves

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, it sounds lovely! I kind of love how it looks too :)

    -Leta | The Nerdy Me

    ReplyDelete
  6. That shade is stunning!
    -Maria
    IN 1997

    ReplyDelete

TheMissLubna © 2014