Monday 15 February 2016

Drugstore Beauty Favourites : February ♥

Monday 15 February 2016
Hey Guys,
 
This month I found some really good beauty products at the drugstore! I prefer drugstore makeup to high-end because its more affordable. I do love Sephora, but I only go there when I need a product which I won't find in the drugstore. I am really loving matte lips and a good highlight right now! I feel like matte lips look sophisticated and sexy. I don't use lipglosses that much. My favourite drugstore mattes are the NYX Matte Lip Creams, Revlon Matte Balms and the Maybelline Color Blurs.
 
I discovered the Maybelline Color Blur this month and the shade I picked up is 45- I'm Blushing. Its a beautiful bright pink! It really suits my medium skin tone.

 
The next thing I like is a foundation by Maybelline. Its the new Dream Velvet Soft Matte Hydrating Foundation. I have the shade 60 Sandy Beige. It is quite matte and the staying power is about 4-6 hours for me. It does not oxidize on my skin, which is always a positive sign ! The tube packaging is very convenient and the color range is also impressive. I use my Real Techniques Stippling Brush to apply it and then I use my fingers to blend it in further.
 
My last favourite is the Revlon 030 Bronze Glow Highlighter. It is one of the best drugstore highlighters. It is similar to the Bobbi Brown Shimmer Bricks. It is not chalky or glittery. The highlight is beautiful and I like to add it over my blush.
 
 



I'm wearing the Color Blur in 45, Maybelline Dream Velvet Foundation "Sandy Beige" and the Revlon Highlight (on fleek)


Love,
Lubna
 
 
 
 
 
 

6 comments:

  1. The Revlin highlighter looks gorgeous, such pretty shades.
    Yiota
    Pinkdaisyloves.blogspot.com.cy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it is stunning. I am trying to get some more shades, but they are always sold out !

      Delete
  2. The Revlin highlighter looks gorgeous, such pretty shades.
    Yiota
    Pinkdaisyloves.blogspot.com.cy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Yes, they are better than high end brushes because they last really long. I prefer using them and Sephora brushes. The buffing brush and the contour brush are my heroes. They are good at multi-tasking.

      Delete
  4. Great favourites, the Real Techniques brushes are my favourite! They make applying makeup a dream don't they? The foundation looks great too, might have to pick this up xx
    Danielle - Miss Sunshine & Sparkle

    ReplyDelete

TheMissLubna © 2014