Thursday 25 February 2016

OOTD | Wild Child

Thursday 25 February 2016

 

"Clothes mean nothing until someone lives in them." —Marc Jacobs

Summer is almost here. Well, that's if you ignore the unpredictable weather caused by global warming. I recently went shopping alone and I picked up this funky blouse, which has such a fun pattern to it. It is something out of my comfort zone; yet the piece is very intriguing. And you can't really complain about the Forever 21 price tags. It's so easy to find amazing pieces there! And I also noticed that, I feel so calm shopping alone. I don't have people nagging me or telling me to hurry up. :)
 
 
I decided to channel my inner fierceness in this look (Credits to Tyra Banks for spreading fierceness all around). I felt like a wild gypsy and I wanted to pair this blouse with these oxblood jeans from Jordache. I love this oxblood burgundy color. To keep my feet warm, I went with these oh-so-comfy boots from Ardene. The jewelry has a very rustic feel as its oxidized. These sunglasses gave me those carefree vibes. I kept the makeup bare minimal and used my favourite MAC lip liner in Whirl ♥ Fashion is about making a statement and I made heads turn today ! Its also about exploring yourself ! Pairing these pieces together was an experiment and it revolved around the whole concept of bohemian/tribal prints. I hope you guys like it ! 


 
Top : Forever 21|Contemporary
Jeans: Jordache
Boots: Ardene
Jewelry: Janpath Market (India)
Sunglasses: Express

 

Photography Credits : Mayank Yadav

No comments:

Post a Comment

TheMissLubna © 2014