Saturday 22 July 2017

Thoughts on the NARS Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer

Saturday 22 July 2017


Recently, I have been obsessed with the effortless, no makeup look. I find myself not reaching for any foundation nowadays; I must admit I have been inspired by Glossier's no-makeup, makeup looks.

I have also realised that we must celebrate our skin; not hide behind layers of foundation/concealer etc.. Everybody has some sort of texture, pigmentation, and scars on their skin. Why hide the natural beauty and uniqueness? Social media is projecting this filtered and so called "perfect" skin; which nobody has. All in all, I hate the caked look now. So, I headed to Sephora to look for a product with minimal coverage, something that would give me a glow.
 

And boy did I find just that ! I tried and bought the NARS Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer in St Moritz. It is a perfect match for me. This tinted moisturizer has sun protection, SPF 30. It is free of parabens, petrochemicals and all that bad stuff. It lets my skin breath whilst evening out my skin tone. It imparts dewiness and stays put for a good 4-6 hours on my skin. In my opinion, using your fingers is the best way to apply this. The quantity is pretty good, 50ml; not bad for the price and the color range is amazing. This and a little bit of brow pencil, blush, and lipstick is all I need :) A drugstore alternative for this is the Garnier BB cream.
 
 
Have you tried this product yet ? What are your thoughts ?
 
Check out the product - Click here
 
Bisoux,
 
Lubna

1 comment:

  1. I love this foundation! It's a great one for the summer :)

    Nicole | The Glam Surge

    ReplyDelete

TheMissLubna © 2014