Friday 28 July 2017

Bag Lust || My New Coach Bag || Swagger Shoulder Bag

Friday 28 July 2017
 
 
Coach bags have been around for a long time and their quality is very well known. I always knew I wanted to invest in one, but nothing ever appealed to me until I saw the Swagger collection. Coach's new designs are credited to Stuart Vevers. He is a talented fashion designer who worked for Louis Vuitton and Marc Jacobs before joining Coach. His designs are edgy and detailed ; he has revived the whole Coach brand. Their new campaign with Selena Gomez looks amazing.
 
Coach recently held a sale and I knew this was my chance to get a bag. I picked the Swagger Shoulder Bag in Black Pebbled Leather with Ombre Rivets. The bag reminds me of the Chanel Boy bag. It has a beautiful gunmetal chain and stunning ombre rivets all over the flap. The bag also has a synchronised turnlock closure which  I think is a brilliant idea. The leather is very sturdy and the best thing about the bag is that it is also lined with leather on the inside. Totally lust worthy !
 
Trying on the different styles at Coach
 
 
 
I am 5ft 6" and the chain length is perfect for me. The only con about the bag is that it's a bit heavy due to the metal detailing.
 
Coach's craftsmanship and customer service has blown me away. This bag has become a favourite of mine. It is perfect for going out; definitely a head turner !
 
What do you guys think ?
 
 
Bisoux,
 
Lubna
 
 

1 comment:

  1. It is so pretty, I really love it and it is definitely my style!! x

    Yiota
    PinkDaisyLoves

    ReplyDelete

TheMissLubna © 2014