Sunday 12 February 2017

Worth it // NARS Cruella

Sunday 12 February 2017

NARS has always been the cool girl brand for me. The sleek packaging, the pigmented products. I remember walking through duty free airports and staring at NARS counters; clearly realising that mum and dad won't buy me any. Now, I can get my hands on them. I feel like Smeagle when I hold my NARS products !

On my recent Sephora visit, I got my hands on a deluxe sample of NARS Cruella Velvet Matte Lip Pencil. I was so ecstatic because I have read about these lip pencils everywhere, in blogs, magazines etc. Cruella seems to be named after Cruella de Ville; this is definitely a color I can see her wear. Its a very cool toned red. It is intensely pigmented and long lasting. The only thing I hate about this is the fact that you have to sharpen it. I believe that is such a waste of product; these pencils should come in twist up forms like the Revlon Matte Balms. Who agrees?
 
 
I imagine a very chic woman in Paris, wearing this color everyday with minimal makeup. She know what she wants. This is what this shade does, it packs a punch.
 
This color will suit almost every skin tone. I am definitely going to get some more shades; I have my eyes on Bahama and Dragon Girl. This is definitely worth the $$$. NARS launched more shades for Spring 2017 ; spring makeup launches are the best ! I can't even describe my excitement *squeals*

Check out the shades // CLICK ME !
 
 
Bisoux,
 
Lubna
 

1 comment:

  1. So many people love this lip pencil. I don't have it, but I can see why they all love it so much. Such a beautiful red!

    Nicole | The Glam Surge

    ReplyDelete

TheMissLubna © 2014