Friday 14 April 2017

Laser in a tub | | Peter Thomas Roth Pumpkin Enzyme Mask

Friday 14 April 2017
So beautiful ! The texture is stunning !
 
Its nice buying high quality makeup, but investing in good skincare is far more important. Healthy skin means you don't have to hide behind tons of foundation; you look glowy and young.
 
I have been applying to several universities for my postgraduate course and these hectic months have been super stressful. Luckily, I secured a spot at the university of my choice. Stress means breakouts and on my skin, breakouts leave dark spots. It doesn't matter if I pick them or not. Breakouts will always result in post-acne, hyperpigmentation. There is never a miracle cure. Time is required; but certain products can speed up the process and my latest discovery is the Peter Thomas Roth Pumpkin Enzyme Mask.  I found this at Sephora. This mask contains pumpkin enzymes, AHAs, and aluminum oxide; together these ingredients chemically exfoliate the skin. The process is called "resurfacing".

 
The mask is very intimidating at first, because it feels like your skin is burning when you first apply it. I use it twice a week and within a few weeks I have noticed that my stubborn acne marks are fading far more quickly and my skin has become baby soft. I recommend this to everyone! It’s a terrific skincare investment and it smells like pumpkin pie. What more do you need ! The tub is really huge and I know that this will last me a very long time.
 
Let me know if you have tried any of the Peter Thomas Roth face masks !
 
Bisoux,
 
Lubna
 

1 comment:

  1. I haven't tried it yet,but it sounds really nice ✌

    ReplyDelete

TheMissLubna © 2014