Wednesday 29 June 2016

Drugstore Find : Comfortable Matte Lips !

Wednesday 29 June 2016
 


The drugstore is like a candy store full of affordable makeup. Grocery shopping is just an excuse to look at new makeup. I love a good matte lip and I was excited to see the L'Oréal Infallible Pro Matte Glosses. Now, wait a moment..."matte" and "gloss" are two very different words. It seems like an oxymoron. My first reaction was an eye roll...because the drugstore rarely produces good matte lip products. Even though I was skeptical, I picked one up. L'Oréal is upping their makeup game and most of their products are at the very high end of drugstore makeup. YSL makeup is also produced in their labs.
 

The shade I got is 318 Bare Attraction. On my first application, I was pleasantly surprised ; the applicator makes it easy to outline the lips. It is like a light version of the NYX Matte Lip Cream. The consistency is perfect; L'Oréal calls it their "whipped" formula. One swipe is good enough, as the product is quite pigmented and the best part is that it doesn't flake or crumble. This shade reminds me of one of the Kylie Lip kits. The shade is a lovely nude; its a peachy brown.  It doesn't wash me out and I love it ! It is very comfortable to wear and it lasts around 6 hours on my lips. It is not drying at all; therefore a total win-win. There are 10 different shades available. So, if you don't want to break the bank and rock a good nude. Try this one ! It won't disappoint.
 
 
You can check them out here : Loreal Pro Matte Glosses
 
 
Love,
Lubna

2 comments:

TheMissLubna © 2014