Tuesday 21 June 2016

Beauty TAG ♥

Tuesday 21 June 2016
 
So, I stumbled on the Beauty Tag and decided it will be fun to do one. I tried my best to add my own twist in certain places. I hope you guys like it !
 



1) How many times do you wash your face daily?

I wash my face twice a day. Sometimes, thrice if I am feeling tired that particular day. Splashing cold water on my face makes my eyes feel less strained.


2) What skin type do you have? (dry,oily,combo)
 


I have combination skin. I am oily on my T zone and dry on other parts.

3) What is your current facial wash?
I use the Original Dove Bar. My mum has been using it for 20 years and she looks amazing.
 


4) Do you exfoliate?
 
Yes, twice a week. Either with a small face loofah or scrub.

5) What brand do you use?


St Ives or any other great scrub.

6) What moisturiser do you use?
  I use a thick moisturizer followed by sunscreen. I use the Pond's Dry Skin Cream.


 
7) Do you have freckles?

No


8) Do you use eye cream?
 



Yes. I use the Burts Bees Royal Jelly Eye Cream.



9) Do you or did you have acne prone skin?
Yes, I get breakouts once a month.



10) Did you ever have to use Pro-activ?
No
 
 

 

 

 

 
 
 
 
 
11) What foundation do you use?
I use Revlon Photoready/ Garnier BB Cream or the Maybelline Fit Me Stick Foundation in 220.



12) How about concealer?
I don't use it much. But, I have the Maybelline Fit Me Concealer.



13) Do you know your undertone colour?
Yes, it is yellow.



14) What do you think of fake eyelashes?
I wear glasses, so I don't use them.

15) Did you know that you are suppose to change your mascara every 3 months?
Yeah, but I cheat ! LOL



16) What brand of mascara do you use?
 
Maybelline Lash Sensational

17) Sephora or MAC?
Both are unique. MAC cannot be replaced because some products are pretty damn unique.
 


18) Do you have a MAC Pro-card?
No
 
 

19) What makeup tools do you use in make up application?
Real Techniques
 

20) Do you use make-up base/primer for the eyes?
No
 

 
21) For the face?
 

 
I use a good moisturiser and the L'Oréal Lumi Primer. Moisturiser makes your makeup stick better.

22) What is your favourite eyeshadow (colour or shade)?
Gold/Champagne
 
23) Do you use pencil or liquid eyeliner?
Both. Sometimes I use Kajal. I have the Lakme Absolute and Maybelline Colossal Kajal.
 
24) How often do you poke your eyes with an eyeliner pencil?
Never. I am gentle with my eyes.
 
25) What do you think of pigment eyeshadows?
They are good for events and special days !
 
26) Do you use mineral makeup?
No. I tried it once. Big disaster lol.
 
27) What is your favourite lipstick?
I have so many ! MAC Whirl, Kat Von D Lolita, Covergirl Catoure...The list will never end. I hoard lipsticks.

 
28) How about lipgloss?
Not a big fan. But, I never overspend on glosses. Just stick to drugstore ones.
 
29) What is your favourite blush to use?
NARS Sinful, NYX Pinched, MAC NEW ROMANCE. Confession : I hoard blushes. I have too many. Sorry !
 
30) Do you buy your makeup on ebay?
No.
 
31) Do you like drugstore makeup?
Yes , I love it ! But some things can only be found in high end stores.
 
32) Do you go to CCO's? (cosmetic company outlets)
Sometimes.

 
33) Did you ever consider taking make-up classes?
No, YouTube is the best for learning new skills. LOL

 
34) Are you clumsy in putting on makeup?
No, that defeats the purpose of putting makeup. Nobody looks good with blush all over their face or racoon eyes.
 

 
35) Name a makeup crime that you hate?
Bad shade of foundation and a super sharp contour.
 
36) Do you like colourful shades of makeup (lipstick,eyeshadow) or neutral ones?
No, I stick to neutrals or earth tones.
 
 
 
37) If you could leave the house using just ONE make up item,what would you use?
Black Kajal.
 

 
38) Could you ever leave the house without any makeup on?
Yes.

 
39) In your opinion, what is the BEST makeup line?
NARS

 
40) What do you think of Makeup? 
It should not hide your beauty, but emphasize it. 

 I loved doing this ! Would love to see others doing it too x

Love,
Lubna



No comments:

Post a Comment

TheMissLubna © 2014