Monday 6 June 2016

Mother of all lipsticks - MAC Whirl ♥

Monday 6 June 2016
 
If you have seen my Instagram posts on Whirl, you must already know that I am obsessed with this MAC Lipstick. This is my first MAC lipstick. I know, shocking right ? Whenever I go out to shop, I am torn between Sephora and MAC. I like Estee Lauder, Laura Mercier and Kat Von D lipsticks. I feel like MAC and Sephora brands have almost the same price points. Anyways, I had heard a lot about this shade and the whole #KylieJenner lip obsession thing. People told me that it was sold out everywhere; but I easily found it at Hudson's Bay.
 
This lipstick is part of MAC's permanent matte collection and I got mine for around CAD $26. The lipstick is a rosy brown shade, with very pinky tones. It looks quite different to the bullet color, when applied. I think one shade of lipstick can look different on everyone. I do own very similar shades in drugstore and high end brands, but nothing compares to this. Its stays put for several hours. I use the same Whirl lipliner to outline my lips before applying this and the result is just beautiful.
 The lipstick is a bit drying but the best thing is just to make sure you have exfoliated and moisturised lips before application. I just love the way it looks and I get all the hype now. It is a universally flattering shade and I feel like making the stupid kissy face in every photo because this shade is the bomb dot com. I love it ! Every girl should try this shade out.
 
 
Love,
 
Lubna

4 comments:

  1. Mac is my all time favourute! I am planning to buy some shades. Can you help me with that?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mac is my all time favourute! I am planning to buy some shades. Can you help me with that?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you want a brown rosy nude shade then Whirl, Mehr, and Twig are the best ! If you want a red shade then please check out Russian Red and Ruby Woo ! A good pink shade is Girl About Town !

      Delete

TheMissLubna © 2014