Tuesday 4 April 2017

My take on MAC's Velvet Teddy

Tuesday 4 April 2017


 
Lipstick addiction is a real thing ; I have seriously stopped adding more to my collection, but when I received MAC's Velvet Teddy for my birthday I was over the moon. Everyone raves about how this is the perfect MLBB shade for all skin tones. And the one I received was in the limited edition packing. How gorgeous is the copper - nude bullet ?
 
Velvet Teddy is a matte medium beige with a hint of brown. It has the same creamy matte formula like my other MAC lipsticks. This lipstick is gorgeous but it washed out my olive skin tone. So, now I layer it with a dark lip liner underneath; I use MAC Whirl lip liner and this makes it look slightly darker and better on me. I am really into the whole lipstick mixing trend nowadays. Some shades just work better in conjunction with others. This might be a great nude shade for some people but, I just have to mix it up ! I still adore this lipstick and the packaging is just exquisite. I find Tarte's Tartiest Lip Paint in Birthday Suit to be quite similar to Velvet Teddy.

L to R : Velvet Teddy and Whirl compared in natural light

 
What do you guys think ?
 
Follow me on Instagram @lubnaumar
 
 
Bisoux,
 
Lubna

No comments:

Post a Comment

TheMissLubna © 2014