Thursday 23 March 2017

Things I have been loving alot recently...

Thursday 23 March 2017



I have been trying to buy a lot less makeup nowadays because I feel like I can never get through it all ; for me, owning 10 blushes is a lot. I have never hit pan on any ! I bet most of you can relate to this feeling. I have discovered a few makeup and beauty staples recently and I want to share them with you guys.

The first one is Bioderma Sensibio H2O. This is a micellar water which mimics our skin's  phospholipids, which makes it very light and gentle. I use it to take off my makeup and let me tell you, this does a terrific job. It doesn't sting my eyes and its very quick and easy to use. I just put some on a cotton pad and wipe all the makeup off.The hype surrounding Bioderma's micellar water is true. It is worth every penny and I will be stocking up soon.

The next favourite is the NARS All Day Luminous foundation. I have written a whole blog post on this. I feel like glowy skin is really in nowadays and I am so over the whole matte look. Everyone wants to look healthy and beautiful; and this foundation does just that. It delivers luminosity without compromising on the coverage. It doesn't make you look oily, but glowy. Everyone should try this foundation ! The shade selection is great and come on, does NARS ever disappoint ? I can't wait for their liquid blushes !

The last favourite is a fragrance favourite. I recently received a deluxe sample of Viktor and Rolf Flowerbomb. I am completely obsessed with it because it is a floral scent with that sophisticated feel. It doesn't smell like a typical floral scent, it has a sexy edge. The notes are Sambac Jasmine, Centifolia Rose, Cattleya Orchid, Ballerina Freesia and Patchouli. It has the sweetness of Prada's Candy and the freshness of Chloe's Roses.

Have you tried any of these products ?

NARS All Day Luminous reviewed here

Follow me on Instagram @lubnaumar


Bisoux,

Lubna
 

2 comments:

  1. I love my NARS Sheer Glow Foundation and All Day Luminous sounds like its twin sis :) The fragrance sounds delightful! I'm loving floral scents with a bit of an edge.
    xox Nadia
    www.mielandmint.com

    ReplyDelete

TheMissLubna © 2014