Tuesday 14 March 2017

Hyped? NARS All Day Luminous Weightless Foundation

Tuesday 14 March 2017


 
When it comes to foundations, I have always relied on my drugstore products. My ultimate favourite is the L'OrĂ©al Infallible Pro-Matte 24HR Foundation. But I always felt that the finish was a bit flat for me. I wanted my foundation to look like skin, soft and dewy. So, I decided to try out a high end one; after hearing so many rave reviews on the NARS All Day Luminous Weightless Foundation, I decided to purchase it. Finding my shade was very easy, Barcelona is a perfect match.
 
The packaging feels extra lux, the matte glass bottle looks very professional; and the best part is that it comes with a pump ! Not going to lie, I love to stare at the bottle. The foundation seems very watery but interestingly, it is very pigmented. Two pumps are enough for my face and let me tell you about the finish. This foundation provides a very dewy and natural finish, without compromising on the coverage. The only con is that it can cling to dry skin. So, exfoliating your skin beforehand is a must. The foundation lasts pretty well on my skin. I am very impressed and I can confidently say that this has become my holy grail.  I would love to try the NARS Sheer Glow too !

What is your HG foundation ?

Bisoux ,

Lubna

2 comments:

  1. I really like this one as well! Such a gorgeous foundation. Sheer Glow is definitely next on my list as well!

    Nicole | The Glam Surge

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Nars Sheer Glow and the Infallible Matte is one of my favourites, I don't really like a dewy finish but happy to hear this one is long-lasting. Thank you for sharing, I followed you on Bloglovin' xxx

    ALittleKiran | Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete

TheMissLubna © 2014