Wednesday 8 March 2017

22 things...

Wednesday 8 March 2017

As many of you may already know, I am turning 22 this month...drum roll please :) This birthday is special; I believe that last year I was a very different person. Now, I can proudly say that I have grown mentally and physically stronger. I have learnt that it is okay to commit mistakes. It is okay to be yourself. Phew ! Learnt so many life lessons !

I get so excited about my birthday... its like I am ten years old again. And you know what? I have to wait the whole month because my day is on the 31st. Nevertheless, its extremely exciting because the momentum keeps building; except for my friends who get mildly annoyed. Just kidding :)

I have decided that 22 years on planet Earth is a huge achievement and I should make a list of 22 things that I am grateful for. Now, this is a fun list. Hope, it inspires some of you guys too. Gratitude has made me a better person and its pleasantly surprising to know how much you are blessed with.

22 things I am grateful for :

1. Health and wellness.

2. My loving and generous parents.

3. A cute little sister.

4. An extremely cute nephew. (Hello, new roles and responsibilities!)

5. Friends who understand me.

6.  A unique sense of humour.

7. Strong values and tradition.

8. All the fine things that I own.

9. Second chances.

10. The privilege to travel the world.

11. My mind.

12. Education.

13. Delicious food like nihari, gulab jamuns, pizza, biryani and the list goes on and on.

14. Makeup (DUHH!!!)

15. My blog.

16. Lovely memories, especially all the wonderful birthdays.

17. Hilarious phone calls with my precious grandparents.

18. Being multilingual.

19. Financial stability.

20. Books !

21. The lovely greenery I am surrounded with. The sun and the moon. Starry skies!

22. Me. This one is extremely important. Loving yourself and finding support within yourself is something I have learnt to do and I believe that this makes a huge difference in your life.
 
Bisoux,
 
Lubna

 

4 comments:

  1. What a nice and positive list! Hoping you have a wonderful birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great things to be thankful for! Hope you have an amazing, memorable birthday!

    Nicole | The Glam Surge

    ReplyDelete

TheMissLubna © 2014