Tuesday 27 November 2018

my go-to fall/winter outfits

Tuesday 27 November 2018
Hey,

I hope you all are enjoying the cold weather as much as I am. Warm buttery croissants, cookies and hot chocolate just warm up my soul during the season. The only thing that I dislike about fall/winter is the dressing part. How am I supposed to stay warm and not look like a potato bundled in jackets and scarves?

After facing the brutal Canadian winters for a few years, I have created a perfect fall/winter capsule wardrobe. The secret is to invest in nicely made pieces like leather jackets, wool coats and wool scarves. You need to layer light, but warm fabrics to look chic and stay warm. I finally bought a black wool coat this season from Aritzia and it was the best decision I ever made. I can even throw it over athleisure and still look put together. But my favourite piece is my warm blanket scarf from Aritzia. It is just divine - it is colourful and cozy. I promise you this post is not sponsored, they have quality pieces with reasonable prices.

You can find similar pieces from brands like H&M and Zara. But here is a tip! Look at the inner label to check the fabrics used. Wool/cashmere coats last longer and wick away moisture. Don't fall for lower prices and bad materials. Always check the label. A higher wool content in coats, sweaters and scarves guarantees warmth and coziness. By investing in quality pieces, you are also taking part in sustainability because you won't be buying fast fashion pieces again and again.

Here is my 1 min lookbook for fall/winter. I really enjoyed making it for you guys !





Let me know what you guys are wearing this season.

Bisoux,

Lubna

No comments:

Post a Comment

TheMissLubna © 2014