Sunday 18 September 2016

| | What's in my bag ? | |

Sunday 18 September 2016



"I got hot sauce in my bag / swag"

I love watching or reading, "What's in my bag?" posts. It's nice to see what people carry in their bags. You can get so many tips and let's admit it, we are nosy like that ! I like switching up my bags. Recently, I have been carrying my Michael Kors Ava XS with silver hardware. I like the small size because it forces me to carry less, making it easier to do my daily errands. I still like my big bags though. This bag has saffiano leather, its hard texture makes it extremely scratch resistant and durable. I am currently eyeing Chloe bags. Pretty pretty !

| |Contents of my bag| |





Wallet: My wallet is extremely bulky; but it still fits into my tiny bag. I purchased it from Kuala Lumpur a few years ago. It's from the brand Imperial Horse and I love the glam look it has. My wallet contains pictures of my family, my credit/debit cards, cash and store membership cards.

Handkerchief: This is extremely important for messy emergencies. Such as those days when I don't feel well or I mess up my makeup. I love the grannyish floral pattern it has. It is 100% cotton.

Nars Blush in Unlawful: I carry this compact because it has a mirror. If I am carrying a bigger bag I throw in a brush too. Its good to have blush in your bag, Blush instantly makes you look alive and this blush is perfect for Autumn. You can never go wrong with a NARS Blush (except Super Orgasm- chunky glitter, yuck!)

Lip Balm: The cult favourite - Rosebud Salve. This stuff is bomb. It helps moisturise my hands, cuticles and lips. The rose oil in it makes the product feel extra luxurious. I love the vintage packaging. Best lip balm ever ! A magazine once mentioned that Beyoncé uses it; if its good for Bey, its good for me.

Lip Products : I always carry around a bunch of lip products. It all depends on my mood. Sometimes I feel like a red lip kinda girl. Right now, I have MAC Mangrove lipstick(bright orangey red), Kat Von D Lolita (dusty rose)liquid lipstick and L'Oréal Rose Melody Lip Extraordinaire(sheer baby pink gloss).

Powder: My T-zone gets quite oily throughout the day therefore, powder is an essential for me. I use the Rimmel Stay Matte Powder in Translucent. This powder is so affordable. I don't like the packaging much because the lid can break very easily.(I have cracked a few) If you have any other powder recommendations let me know :)

Hair Ties and Keys : I usually wear my hair down but I keep hair ties just in case. The reason why I carry keys must be pretty obvious LOL. My key ring also has my gym card attached to it. I usually carry a mini hair brush but unfortunately I lost mine. My phone stays in my hand or my bag. I have the iPhone 6 in silver.

Let me know your handbag essentials in the comments below x

 
Follow me on Instagram @lubnaumar
 
Twitter : TheMissLubna

Follow my blog --> CLICK THE BLOGLOVIN BUTTON ♥♥♥
 


 
Love,
 
Lubna


5 comments:

  1. Hi lubna! Lovely purse you got there.. Please check out my blog also. And also follow me on bloglovin also. Loads of love ❤️❤️❤️http://www.blogsbyamna.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post! You have a really lovely purse :)

    Nicole | The Glam Surge

    ReplyDelete
  3. MAC lipsticks are definitely my favorite! I have so many of them, there's always at least one in my bag :) Cool post! XO

    https://vogue-ish.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm in love with your bag and little purse!

    Lauren x | http://www.huggled.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

TheMissLubna © 2014