Wednesday 4 May 2016

Budget Friendly Find : Monica Vinader Bracelet ♥

Wednesday 4 May 2016

 

Who doesn't love jewelry ? Dainty or full on bling, I love it all :) Most of you must have heard about Monica Vinader's jewelry brand. It is a British luxury jewelry brand that specializes in fine jewelry. I have seen bloggers/vloggers rave about the brand. Estee Lalonde and Amelia Liana have featured some exquisite pieces on their blogs and beauty channels and ever since I have been a huge admirer of the pieces. I love to invest in good fashion bits but being a student means, you have to save up for certain things. All my friends know me as the shopaholic and I am trying to control my spending. #FeelingSpendy



Forever21 Bracelets



Fiji Bracelet , Monica Vinader : monicavinader.com
I have seen the brand's friendship bracelets featured in several fashion spreads. Last month, I was scanning the Forever21 jewelry section and I found amazing bracelets which look very similar to the Monica Vinader's Fiji Bracelet. I'm not boasting or anything (jokes), but being a smart shopper I bought the bracelets. And let me tell you one thing, these bracelets are beautifully made and the engraving is perfect. What do you think ?


 Love,
Lubna





No comments:

Post a Comment

TheMissLubna © 2014