Friday 2 December 2016

It's almost Christmas !

Friday 2 December 2016

Happy December Everyone ! I can't believe its almost Christmas. The years go by so fast; I clearly remember celebrating New Years and now 2016 is almost over. The whole of December is always filled with wonderful things. Here's what December means to me !

Cozy weather: I adore winters ! Its one of my favourite seasons ! When I think of the word winter, I see mugs of hot chocolate, big cozy jumpers and lots of warm food. I love being all cozy at home. You know, a couch potato wrapped in a big cozy blanket.

Shopping: Okay, you knew this one was coming. I love the winter sales. This is the best time to shop ! Stores compete with each other to give the best discounts. And I have already started shopping ;guess, I need some self control. Here's a little confession: I make the salesperson gift wrap my items, even though they aren't always gifts. I just love unwrapping presents !

Family: Christmas is such a special day in my house. My mother's side is Catholic so, mum always makes Christmas extra special for us by following her family traditions. We don't do the whole gifts thing, but we do have a huge Christmas feast and count our blessings. My baby sister does score some gifts. Oh, the perks of being the young one ! Mum always makes traditional dishes...mmm thinking about them makes my mouth water... I am away from home this year; I will still try to celebrate it in the best way possible. But, I can't replicate mum's dishes...I mean come on, mothers are the best cooks.

Coffee, hot chocolate, tea and more hot chocolate: Shopping and eating. That's what I mostly do. I just love stuffing myself during the winters. No, I am not preparing for hibernation ! My favourites things are the Starbucks holiday drinks. They are so unique and tasty. My favourite is the Gingerbread Latte.
Winter to me also screams mince pies and hot custard. I bet you are hungry now.

Blessings: December marks the end of another year and I try to express as much gratitude as I can. I am blessed; I thank God for giving me the life I have.

I hope you guys enjoyed my sweet little post! Don't forget to follow me on Instagram and Bloglovin♥ I am not doing the whole Blogmas thing ! First Vlogmas and now, Blogmas. Hahaha!


Love,

Lubna


 

4 comments:

  1. I'm actually unbelievably excited for Christmas this year :D:D:D

    Katie | katieemmabeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so excited for Christmas this year! Spending time with my family is the most important thing

    Fruity Flamingo

    ReplyDelete

TheMissLubna © 2014