Thursday 15 December 2016

Christmas Gifts - My litte guide ♥

Thursday 15 December 2016
Christmas Gifts


Its almost Christmas now! If you enjoy gift giving as much as me, you'll love these gift ideas. I like to consider myself as an amazing gift giver. I also love getting gifts. Only aliens hate gifts. Just kidding !:)

Here are my top Christmas picks:

1. Fujifilm Instax 8 Camera: This instant camera is amazing. If you follow me on Instagram, you know I have one in Strawberry red. Awww, I can't even explain how cool this gadget is; I am tired of storing virtual pictures. This camera instantly prints your pictures. It is very easy to use. My photos develop in less than a minute and the picture quality is amazing. This gift is great for photography newbies, experts, kids etc. Any age or sex...its just perfect ! Each film has the capacity to take 10 photos, which is not that expensive. This camera comes in a ton of shades. Urban Outfitters sell unique colors. You can also personalise the Instax Mini 8 with stickers. Do check this out ! UO : Fujifilm Instax Mini 8
 
2. Watches and Jewelry: Watches are really personal items. They can mean so much and I have a very emotional bond with all my watches. I have gifted watches to very close family members such as my parents and grandparents; and I know that whenever they will wear it, they will think of me and our special bond! You can get them personally engraved too, which I think makes watches even more special. I also love gifting and receiving jewelry . You can go all out and get exquisite pieces or buy more affordable things from brands such as Pandora or Mejuri. If you have a very special woman in your life, getting her a timeless piece is the best way to win her heart.  As the great Coco Chanel once said, "A woman needs ropes and ropes of pearls."

3. Pyjamas & Slippers: Christmas is the time to get super cozy and snuggly. Pyjamas can be a very versatile. Its the type of gift everybody will get some use out of. I personally like cozy pyjamas made from soft cotton. Silk pyjamas are also a great gift; though they are very expensive.

How about some cozy slippers? Uggs are super comfortable and luxurious. Uggs s also make quality slippers for men. They are ideal for fall and winter !

4. Makeup Palettes: We all have a makeup lover in our lives. What's more better than gifting them a makeup palette? My top picks are : Becca x Jaclyn Hill Face Palette, Kylie Cosmetics Bronze Palette, ABH Modern Renaissance Palette, NARS Holiday Blush Palette and last but not least the Stila Perfect Hue Palette. I have swatched all these and they are beyond amazing. If you are not sure about what to get them, a gift card is always the safest bet. $100 at Sephora and I am in makeup heaven!

5. Home Décor:  Home Décor is a whole other area of gifts. From scented candles, wall prints to vintage dressers. You can get anything that suits your message, budget, idea etc. I personally like candles and wall prints. Scented candles are like perfumes; but without that really intimate feel.  


Hope you liked my little guide:) Its the thought that matters. Happy Holidays !

Shop the palettes here !
Checkout my favourite jewelry brand Mejuri - Affordable Fine Jewelry
Checkout my favourite prints @ Etsy - Click here !


Follow me on Instagram @lubnaumar and click the Bloglovin' button on the right !

Bisoux,

Lubna

4 comments:

  1. Lovely ideas! I'd love an Instax Camera. They look so cute and fun xx

    Lauren | itslaurenvictoria.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great ideas!
    Happy Holidays :)
    https://outfitsandmakeupblog.wordpress.com/2016/12/23/holiday-party-outfit-ideas/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the look of that NARS palette xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really liked the Instax mini. I would love to have it.

    ReplyDelete

TheMissLubna © 2014