Wednesday 20 July 2016

Budget Beauty : Maybelline Master Contour by FaceStudio

Wednesday 20 July 2016
 



Hellooo people ! I am in a weirdly good mood today. I found so many amazing beauty products this month...you know what that means? More fabulous posts ! Highlighters can be so expensive sometimes and I really wanted to try the new Wet N Wild Highlighters; but unfortunately they are sold out everywhere. Instead, I picked up this gorgeous Maybelline Master Contour Palette in Light to Medium. The packaging is practical and pretty. The shades look gorgeous; but, the brush is the biggest joke ever. Its too small to use. Don't be disappointed just yet.

This palette surprised me because the colors have good pigmentation. The blush is a lovely baby pink which immediately brightens my whole face & the best part is that the highlight actually works. It gives you a lovely sheen; which is not frosty or glittery. The staying power is amazing. The highlighter is a soft gold; not too cool toned or warm. All the colors blends well into the skin. Maybelline should sell these in singles. These shades have no particular names.
 

On the flip side the contour shade doesn't work for me. It looks muddy on my skin. But, I guess you can't have everything in life. But, at around $10 this is so worth it. The highlight and blush makes it a win-win situation. The blush and the highlight compliment each other and gives you that healthy glow. I love this and I have been reaching for it everyday. It is so easy to use. You cannot mess up !





Whenever, I find a great product at the drugstore I get excited. Because looking good doesn't always have to be expensive. This palette also comes in a darker version and that seems lovely too ! Happy Shopping !

Check out the palette : Maybelline MASTER CONTOUR

Follow me on Instagram @lubnaumar
Twitter : TheMissLubna

Follow my blog --> CLICK THE BLOGLOVIN BUTTON ♥♥♥

 
Love,
 
Lubna



1 comment:

  1. Contour shades never look nice for me, always muddy haha - I'd be interested to see how the highlight and blush look on my skin though :)

    Great post!

    Kelsey x
    www.kelsey-rose.com

    ReplyDelete

TheMissLubna © 2014