Monday 18 July 2016

OOTD | | FUN WEEKEND

Monday 18 July 2016



 
I am overwhelmed by the amazing growth of my followers and all the lovely comments ! I am in a very happy place right now ! I got the perfect job and now I can proudly say that I am making some $$$. HAHA ! After you graduate, you are just a tadpole in the job market. And soon I will be a frog ! Yes, in a good way lol ! Anyways, to celebrate I went out for the weekend.
Canada Sunfest is taking place in my town and I decided to go there with a friend. The place was filled with arts and crafts stalls and most importantly street food. I love food ! I live for fashion, but food is my first love ! LOL
 

Sandals ZARA
 

 
Top : ZARA , Choker: Forever21


I totally adore my outfit ! I took great advantage of the Zara Sale ! I love the cool vibes of this top. The vertical lines + the androgynous cut makes it a unique piece. It has great quality and it feels extremely comfy. I decided to keep the bottoms low key - a pair of basic leggings. And since it was a day out, I glammed myself by wearing this chic choker. I am getting better and better everyday. I feel like my style has evolved and now I can easily experiment with different things. I am not always edgy or girly. I hope I can provide some style inspiration to you guys.
 
We had some Butter Chicken and Mango Lassi from a stall at the festival. There was a live band playing. It was no Black Eyed Peas or DNCE. But whatever ... kept people in a good mood.
 
The line for food was crazy at all the stalls and I decided to go to BARAKAT; its a little restaurant located in downtown. They are quite famous for their Shawarma; and I was pleasantly surprised. The chicken was perfectly seasoned and juicy. The portions were large. I loved the garlic mayo and hummus. All in all, I was impressed.
 

Chicken Shawarma Platter at BARAKAT LONDON, ON

Through Mr Photographer's eyes


STREER FOOD AT SUNFEST - BUTTER CHICKEN AND LASSI
 
 Life is good, when your weekends are filled with fun. #SundayFunday
 

TOP - ZARA
LEGGINGS - FOREVER 21
SANDALS - ZARA - Shop Now : Leather Sandals
CHOKER - FOREVER 21
 
* Photography Credits - Mayank Yadav (Instagram @mayankyadav94)
 

Follow me on Instagram @lubnaumar

Twitter : TheMissLubna

Follow my blog --> CLICK THE BLOGLOVIN BUTTON

 

Love,
Lubna

1 comment:

  1. Your writing skills are wonderful. you made me relive the whole colab event just by reading it. Keep up the good work. god bless!

    ReplyDelete

TheMissLubna © 2014