Saturday 16 July 2016

OOTD || CHOKER GIRL

Saturday 16 July 2016






"In order to be irreplaceable one must always be different." —Coco Chanel


Fashion is an ongoing experiment. Style is never static, it evolves. Today, I felt pretty creative and I decided to team this black top with fitted pants. I am loving earthy colors right now and I feel this look is pretty out-of- the box for me. I confess, I am having a love affair with my Nike Zenji shoes ! I love pairing them with everything. To tie the look together, I wore this amazing choker. I love the oxidized pendant on it. Chokers look so chic; but they take some getting used to. The first time I wore one I was literally choking :)

You can wear pretty much anything in Downtown and get away with it ! The place is filled with unique looking people. The vibes are so laid back. Its pretty much a no judgement zone.

 
Can we just admire the honeycomb design on these amazing Nikes ! Not gonna lie...I felt pretty cool today ! I am happy I wore my confidence today ! Confidence is what makes every outfit work. If you wear a trash bag, and carry it with swag; you can rule the world.


P.S Winged liner skills on point. I am experimenting with felt tip liners from Marcelle and other brands.

What do you guys think ?

 
Top || Forever 21
Pants || Honey
Shoes || Nike Zenji
Choker || Forever 21
 
 

Follow me on Instagram @lubnaumar
Twitter : TheMissLubna
Bloglovin : TheMissLubna
 
 
Love,
Lubna
 
 

 

4 comments:

  1. Your choker is cool and you look lovely! Totally agree, fashion is always evolving and so are our styles.

    xo
    www.carinavardie.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm normally not really in to chokers but yours is so cute. i love it and it suits you so well.


    loovelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

TheMissLubna © 2014