Monday 4 July 2016

The Best Lakme Shades - Lipsticks

Monday 4 July 2016
 

 
Lakme is an amazing Indian makeup brand which is available in most Asian countries such as Singapore etc. It was my go -to brand for lipsticks during undergrad. The formulas are so luxurious and pigmented. As most of you know, I am a lipstick addict. I believe that a lipstick can make you look awake, confident,and ready to face the world. I am not a gloss girl, at all. My lipstick collection has more than 30 lipsticks and for a student, that's a lot. Nowadays, I feel guilty purchasing more because I don't want my existing lipsticks to go bad.
 
The Lakme 9 to 5 lipsticks come in gorgeous rose gold bullets; these remind me of the Charlotte Tilbury lipsticks. They are a mix of matte and semi-matte shades, none of which are drying. I have the shades Roseate Motive- a lovely red with pink undertones and Peach Path - a vibrant peachy brown.
 
The grey bullet is from the high end Lakme range called Lakme Absolute. I have the shade 30 Cocoa Pink and let me tell you this, it is my ultimate favourite, next to Mac Whirl. It is completely matte, but you can barely feel it on your lips. It is a dark mauve shade. Very Kylie Jenner.
 
Left to Right - Roseate Motive, Peach Path and Cocoa Pink
 

If you ever visit India or any other International Lakme counter, do have a look at these lines. They are so creamy and pigmented, they feel like high end products. I always get tons of compliments when I wear these shades. IN2IT is another Asian brand, which I usually purchase from Malaysia and Thailand, that carries creamy lipsticks.

 

Its nice trying out brands from different countries. Do you have such unique favourites ?
 
Check out Lakme Makeup here: Lakme Makeup
  Follow me on Instagram @lubnaumar
Twitter : TheMissLubna
Bloglovin : TheMissLubna
 
Love,
Lubna

 

4 comments:

  1. That peach path color is amazing.
    LaToya
    www.toyastales.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is ! I love peachy orange shades x

      Delete
  2. Hey

    I was checking out some of the articles on your site and found this post about the topic eg (skincare) & I really loved it

    https://themisslubna.blogspot.com/2016/07/the-best-lakme-shades-lipsticks.html

    Even we have a similar kind of article which I am sure you & your reader will love it.

    It will be a great help for us if you can add https://crystalglow.in/all-you-need-to-know-about-crystal-glow-advanced-brightening-cream/
    On your website.

    It might be worth a mention in your article.

    Either way, keep up the awesome work

    ReplyDelete

TheMissLubna © 2014